NGOs & Advocacy Groups
Our NGOs & Advocacy Groups Practice is often faced with challenging and complex mandates. Our team consistently succeeds in recruiting the highest calibre development sector and non-profit professionals from across and outside the continent. We have harnessed an impressive track record of sourcing candidates across all sectors, functions and geographies, using proven recruitment methodologies.
We partner with a number of traditional non-governmental organisations from Local NGOs & Regional NGOs to International NGOs, whether it be a single sector focus institution such as financial inclusion firms or a multi-sector centred organisation across healthcare, agriculture, gender issues, infrastructure, governance etc. We are well networked and know individuals from junior to middle levels to Head of Program Management/Region/Country.
In the advocacy space, we work with a variety of sector categories from traditional socio-political & religious interest groups, trade associations, think-tanks, international friendship associations, health advocacy & education advocacy as well as consumer & human rights organisation. We also partner with clients where we know their affiliate organisations and can assist in a variety of positions where programmes may be led by implementing partners such as program development/field administration positions.
The team recruits across all segments and other alternative vehicles from Advisor and Specialist to Director levels covering the following areas:
· Program Management / Country / Regional Management / Chief of Party
· Technical Specialists/Advisors, Subject Matter & Sector Experts
· Business Advisor / Commercial Manager & New Business Development
· Proposals & Grants Management / Fund Management
· Procurements, Contracts & Supply Chain Management
· Stakeholder & Partnerships Management / Fundraising
· Communications, Information Management & Reporting
· Capacity Development, Market Systems Strengthening / Research
· Outreach & Engagement Management
· Field Administration & Value Chain Competitiveness & Inclusion
· Monitoring & Evaluation / Project Performance Management
· Finance, Compliance, Operations & Administration
· Human Resources, Recruitment, Learning & Development