Our Multilateral Institutions Practice casts their recruitment net wide for its clients, approaching and engaging high-calibre candidates across the non-profit industry worldwide. Our specialist team also have the in-depth sector understanding and niche international network that means they can move fast implying that each consultant has a very deep understanding of the vertical in which they operate. This allows us to formulate a comprehensive overview of trends and movements across each vertical.
The Multilaterals Practice is committed to finding the best opportunities for candidates within our client base, which consists of leading regional development institutions, as well as well as international multilaterals. Many of our consultants are ex-industry professionals ensuring our understanding of the roles we work on and ability to tailor to specific client and candidate needs is second to none. Our consultants’ long-standing experience and ongoing international development training gives them a firm grasp of the different areas within their particular segments, as well as knowledge of key players and industry developments.
We have worked hard to develop long-lasting relationships with our clients, allowing us to save them valuable time and effort when embarking on new recruitment campaigns. The nature of these relationships and specialist understanding of the roles means that, wherever possible, we are able to give candidates an in-depth overview of the roles we are working on and a clear briefing on our clients’ culture, values and modus operandi.
Our main expertise covers recruitment across the following areas:
· Democratic Governance, Rule of Law & Humanitarian Affairs
· Conflict Management, Crisis Reduction & Recovery
· HIV / AIDS, Health & Maternal Care
· Women Empowerment and Gender Issues
· Finance, Programme Budgeting & Grants Management
· Project Management & Management Advisory Services
· Millennium Development Goals & Private Sector Development
· Energy, Climate Change & Environment
· Economic, Civil & Political Affairs
· Programme Management and Monitoring & Evaluation
· Conference Services, Security and Communications
· Electoral Affairs, Jurists and Legal Studies
· Educational Development, Science & Technology
· Poverty Reduction and Rural Development